SharePoint Business Consultant
For RecoMatics, the results our clients achieve with their ICT solutions, are the main priority. That is why we are looking for experts, who not only master the technical side, but are able also to really understand the client’s organisation and come up with solutions that yield tangible results.
The SharePoint Business Consultant is such expert. He/she will be deployed on projects, but possibly during the pre-sales phase as well. Through continuous dialogue with the client, the SharePoint Business Consultant analyses the client’s requirements, via interviews and workshops. When writing up the analysis’ results, he/she will explore the technical possibilities of SharePoint. Should the proposed solution not fit the technical possibilities of SharePoint, qualified developers can be drawn upon.
As SharePoint Business Consultant (M/F), you design the technical concepts of solutions in tandem with your RecoMatics colleagues. You will mainly focus on solutions which are of a high usability level in a dematerialised environment. When required, you will act as a coach for team members who are less experienced than yourself.
Job offer and benefits
You will become part of a group of top-level SharePoint consultants and developers. The pleasant corporate culture will allow for continuous self-development and training. You will be remunerated according your knowledge and experience.
- You can look back on at least 2 years professional experience
- You hold a master degree in Industrial Sciences, Engineering, Business Management or ICT
- You have excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- You gained experience as an analyst, preferably in an ECM environment
- You are a team player, but also able to work alone
- You can rely on your strong social skills
- You are dynamic, eager to learn and results-driven
- You have SharePoint experience (this is no requirement, but an enormous asset)
- You have a business background with affinity for IT
- You are Microsoft certified, or would like to be in the very near future
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (French is a plus)
Would you like to apply for this job? Then send your CV with motivation letter to RecoMatics CEO Luc Van de Velde email@example.com.