Junior SharePoint Consultant
RecoMatics is looking for a full-time colleague (M/F) to implement SharePoint-based solutions via configuration and development at clients’ sites. You will mainly focus on solutions which are of a high usability level in a dematerialised environment.
As Junior SharePoint Consultant you will work closely with your RecoMatics colleagues. That way, you will quickly learn about the technology and gain in-depth knowledge about the array of options RecoMatics offers within its standard services portfolio.
Job offer and benefits
RecoMatics offers you an interesting and varied role in a great atmosphere. You will become part of a team of excellent SharePoint developers, enabling you to quickly unleash your potential and continuously develop your skills. Moreover, RecoMatics will support you in becoming or remaining Microsoft certified.
- You have some professional experience
- You hold a degree in industrial or civil engineering or a master degree in IT
- You preferably gained some experience with SharePoint already, as well as Microsoft.NET development skills
- You speak Dutch fluently and you have a good knowledge of English
- You are eager to learn
- You can work independently
- You have a driving licence (B)
- Assets are knowledge of French, experience with SharePoint migrations and a SharePoint certificate
Would you like to apply for this job? Then send your CV with motivation letter to RecoMatics CEO Luc Van de Velde firstname.lastname@example.org.